Urology Patients Are Ready for Ads
In the last 30 days, this many urology patients have taken action in response to ads:
- Direct mail: 34.8 percent
- TV: 32.9 percent
- Email ad or newsletter: 29 percent
- PPC: 28.3 percent
- Newspaper (print or online): 26.4 percent
Urology patients are more responsive than general audiences. They are more likely to take action in response to information, such as your practice’s content marketing efforts.
- Face-to-face or word of mouth info: 18 percent more likely to take action
- News article (print or online): 16 percent more likely
- In-store signage: 14 percent more likely
- Press release: 23 percent more likely
Urology patients are more likely to leave reviews, whether they’ve had a good or bad experience. Email and marketing automation can help increase the number of reviews your patients leave.
- Good: 38 percent more likely
- Bad: 57 percent more likely
Whether your urology practice is interested in print advertising, video advertising, pay-per-click campaigns or content marketing, Points Group can help. We are a full-service, boutique marketing agency specializing in the medical field and have long experience working with urology practices. Contact us today.