Improve Brand Recognition and Online Presence
Challenges at the Practice
One of the largest and most reputable orthopaedic practices in NJ approached Points Group to help them with accomplishing its growth objectives. Two problems stood out specifically that were important to the client to resolve:
- Despite the fact that the practice was very successful, its brand was not very well known.
- The practice website had on average only 12 unique visitors per day.
Points developed a three year growth strategy and marketing plan. The first year, we focused on implementing the base building blocks for long-term growth. This included a brand strategy, marketing strategy, geographic expansion plan and detailed action plan.
After the strategy development, Points Group became their outsourced marketing department, which included most of our services. Some of these services include:
- Ongoing website enhancements: Continuous expansion and improvement of the website based on current performance statistics, practice priorities and trends. This includes the expansion of written, video and graphical content.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Both services provide a high ROI and have been essential for the successful growth of the practice. SEO includes a wide variety of activities that are continuously evolving.
- Press Releases (PR): Targeted media syndication efforts to help the practice gain recognition in its key markets.
- Event Management: Community and referrer events are an integral part of the ongoing marketing activities.
- Customer Service Training: Improving the overall patient experience and improving the staff communication with patients was a focus point in the first few years, but are also part of our ongoing monitoring and staff training.
The company’s website traffic grew to over 10,000 unique visitors per month and we generate 10-20 new patient calls per day through digital marketing. The practice continues to grow across all services and in all locations and moved its main location to a new 48,000 SQF Orthopaedic center. The brand is becoming well-known and recognized as a strong presence in the market.